Welcome to the official ep2 website.
- The new ep2 specification V.7.2.0 has been published on 05.02.2019 and is immediately downloadable for registered users.
- Due to an agreement between UnionPay International and TeCo ep2 the QuickPass contactless certification can be achieved at the ep2 Certification Authority.
- The ep2 freeze zone starts on 17. december 2018 and ends on 14. january 2019. Within this period no activities regarding certification, integration- and pilottests are executed.
- The association CCMC / IAFV has created a contact point for problems with contactless EFT transactions (ep2). The objective is to offer free-of-charge assistance to the market partners in case of problems with the acceptance of contactless EFT transactions (ep2). The contact point can be reached on workdays from 09:00-12:00 and from 13:00-17:00 clock as follows:
phone: +41 32 510 35 26
languages: German + English
- We are pleased to announce that the new ep2 Testsystem 2.0 is productive. The new testsystem has several enhancements as for example a host simulator, issuer cryptogram calculation and much more
Your eftpos2000.ch Team